Saturday, 12 October 2013

The Nelson Gymnastum

Just before the holidays we went to the Nelson Gymnasium. Everyone had a wonderful time.


The Nelson Gymnasium 

by Alieana Keene

Yesterday I went to the gym and I did a hand stand. I liked it. I jumped into the foam pit. It was freaky when I jumped into the foam pit.

The Nelson Gymnasium

by Sean Ferguson

On Wednesday Room 16 went to the Gym. 
We warmed up. My group went in the foam pit first. Next we were going to another foam pit. I did a front flip last before free time. 
I went on the trapeze at free time. I swung in the foam pit. I felt proud when I flipped.



The Nelson Gymnasium

by Kahn McHugh

Yesterday Room 16 went to the gymnasium.
I was scared because I was afraid going down into the foam pit. It was scary. In free time I played on the monkey bars.
 I want to go there again. I like it because I got to go in the foam pit. It was fun. The teachers were nice.

The Nelson Gymnasium

by Sayaka Marshall

Yesterday I went to the Nelson Gymnasium.
It was scary going down the huge pole. I did a backwards roll and I jumped in the foam pit then I bounced holding the long thing. We went on the beam too.
We had play. I swung on the piece of wood thing.
I like the Nelson Gymnasium because we learnt things. I learnt to do a forward roll into the pit of cheese.

The Nelson Gymnasium

by Cory Downie

Yesterday we went to the Nelson Gymnasium.
I went into the foam pit. I swung off the bar and I fell on my back. It is hard to get out of the foam pit.
I want to go to the gym again.



1 comment:

  1. Love your story and photo Sean, that looked like lots of fun! From Aunty Hayley

    ReplyDelete