Welcome to our class blog. We are a class of Year Two students. We have 10 girls and 15 boys in our class. Mrs Scott is our teacher.
Tuesday, 2 July 2013
Discovery Time
Today in Room 16 we had Discovery Time. Discovery Time promotes the 'Key Competencies' through activity-based, child directed learning. Today our focus was on Managing Self, specifically making our own plans and choices.
What a lot of fun and learning time Room 16. I love Discovery Time as well. I can see you were all very engaged and worked well together. From Mrs Eden Room 14.
That was a cool video. We liked seeing what you did at Discovery Time. We had our first Discovery Time this morning and our focus was sharing and taking turns. From Room 11
Jasmin raved about discovery time when she got home, she loved it! Lots of great choices for the children to be involved with.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lot of fun and learning time Room 16. I love Discovery Time as well. I can see you were all very engaged and worked well together. From Mrs Eden Room 14.
ReplyDeleteThat was a cool video. We liked seeing what you did at Discovery Time. We had our first Discovery Time this morning and our focus was sharing and taking turns.
ReplyDeleteFrom Room 11